Incorporating DEI into your organization can be a challenge at first. Where do we start? What does it look like? Who needs to be involved? In this upcoming webcast, we will simplify the "how" by taking a look at designing a DEI mission and vision statement and the value that brings. It is a simple process that should not be overwhelming. When it is done, you will have provided an easy-to-follow roadmap for your organization, you will have a "Northstar" to shoot for, while at the same time, you will have brought renewed clarity and depth to your organization's existing mission and values. Join us and we will walk it together.
We want you to be part of the conversation! Please join us for some real talk in a complimentary one-hour Webcast:
Old Mission. New Values. Why is DEI Important?
Tuesday, September 27th, 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. (CST)
Space is limited and on a first-come, first-serve basis, so save your spot now!
Even if you can't make the live event, please register and we'll send you the recording!
What are the 3 takeaways?
- Stop. Regroup. Focus on what will bring clarity to your mission.
- DEI does not need the right fit in your organization. It is the glue that connects all departments and functions.
- A DEI mission and vision statement does not "rebrand", it bolsters and empowers what is already there.
This fast-moving, interactive, webcast will feature the following Kaleidoscope Group experts:
- Brian Johnson, Executive Consultant
- Reginald Ponder, Executive Marketing Lead
- Lindsay Ciardelli, Senior Business Development Consultant
We consider these webcasts an opportunity to have real conversations and truly believe the interaction and learning will not be as rich without your perspective. Please join us to add your voice and advance the conversation.
We Are Truly Better Together.
The Kaleidoscope Group