When we talk about DEI, and especially topics like race and other dimensions of diversity, we have to get real. We have to be open, honest, and unafraid to share our perspectives, whatever those may be. These can be tough conversations, but they’re important dialogues that we can’t, and shouldn’t avoid. We want you to be part of the conversation!
To that end, join us for some “real talk” in a complimentary one-hour Webinar:
“Going Further Together in a Multi-Dimensional World”
Tuesday, June 28, 10:30 -- 11:30 a.m. (CST)
Space is limited and on a first-come, first-serve basis, so save your spot now and register here.
This fast-moving, interactive, webcast will feature the following Kaleidoscope Group experts:
- Flor Garcia, Engagement Leader, and DEI Consultant, Global Practice
- Mitch Brown, Senior Consultant
- Reginald Ponder, Executive Marketing Lead
We’ll be tackling some real challenges while also sharing successes and opportunities yet to be realized. It all starts with unfiltered conversations with people like you. Our focus for this session will be on the human side of the equation, not just numbers. So please join us.
What you can expect to take away from this webcast:
- A better understanding of issues surrounding race and intersecting dimensions of overall DEI
- Proven strategies to help engage peers and colleagues in meaningful dialogues about racial and related aspects of DEI
- Insights on how to create truly inclusive workplaces of value
Unable to attend?
Sign up here and we’ll send you a recording of the event at no cost.
You will receive 1 SHRM PDC credit for attending this webinar.
We consider these webcasts an opportunity to have real conversations and truly believe the interaction and learning will not be as rich without your perspective. Please join us to add your voice and advance the conversation.
We Are Truly Better Together.